Electrical / Datacomm
Electrical distributors are part of a tightly knit community where word of mouth and perception are everything. Most companies run on one of a handful of business management software programs. Historically, SAP hasn’t been on the tip of everyone’s tongue. But we’re changing that. Some of the largest, most successful distributors in your industry are running to SAP.
- SAP provides a premiere and superior solution to large, medium and small electrical distributors who want to stand out in the crowd.
- ProSoft has more than 40 years of combined electrical industry experience on our team.
- We’ve partnered with a company who has completed dozens of software implementations in electrical distribution.
- We understand your inventory, information, pricing and content needs.
- We can bring you value quickly, affordably and permanently.
Would you like to join the likes of likes Graybar, Border States and Summit Electric but never thought you could afford it?
Now you too can have:
- A comprehensive and integrated solution to manage your entire business in one place
- Backing from by the most respected buseinss software vendor in the world
- The opportunity to have read to run processes built around the unique needs of the electrical industry; redcuing the time, cost, and risks associated with custom development
- Powerful tools managed from simple interfaces
- Greater efficiency from streamlined, connected and automated business processes, including supply chain management
- The flexibility to adapt your system to changing business needs
- The freedom to grow and the scalability needed to do so
- An affordable option with fast implementation, resulting in less time to smooth operations, and a quicker return on your investment
Electrical distributors also recognize:
- Reduced inventory and materials costs through improved visibility, collaboration, and strategic sourcing with suppliers
- Improved cycle times and better decision making for core operations, such as receiving, picking, packing, and shipping
- Lower costs connecting remote locations to corporate and to customers with key value-added benefits, such as inventory reporting and order scheduling
- Alignment of supply and manufacturing requirements with dynamic shifts in supply and demand to improve "perfect order" performance
Click here to read more about our ACE-EL solution.